- 2-horsepower motor delivers 4.6 cfm at 100 psi
- Quiet, slow-turning 1700 rpm motor extends unit's life
- Low amp draw--works on 15 Amp circuits and with extension cords
- Patented LIFEGUARD dirt deflector keeps grit out of the compressor and improves cylinder cooling
- The twin-stack tank design provides a 4-gallon air reservoir
Publisher: Thomas Compressors
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty Parts & Labor
Details: Thomas Compressors' quiet-running, 2-horsepower Renegade compressor delivers 4.6 cfm at 100 psi. The unit's higher tank pressure (135 psi) gives you more available power when running long hoses or working with extremely hard materials. It draws only 13 amps, too, so it runs easily on 15 amp circuits and can also be used with extension cords. The patented LifeGuard dirt deflector keeps job site grit out of the compressor and improves cylinder cooling. A slow-turning (1,700 rpm) motor helps minimize noise and extends the life of the compressor. The twin-stack tank design provides a 4-gallon air reservoir.